STING Bodyguards International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STING Bodyguards International

Where Bodyguards can unite and chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beware scamming and worthless companies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alecto

Beware scamming and worthless companies Empty
PostSubject: Beware scamming and worthless companies   Beware scamming and worthless companies EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:30 am

Hello There,

I see that people here are looking around for CP agencies or courses.
I just drop a note regarding fake or non worthy companies.
If you ever get around "Alpha defense corp" or "Alpha shield" or "grampus" just forget these ones a go along.
These company are not trustworthy, they are handle by a crook named Smolin Anatoly.
This guy pretented to be an ex Alpha member, which in reality he has been fired from a police department named Sokol, for morality and mental issues.
Smolin Anatoly built a robbery over 2 partners already and have no contract or links on international CP works.
But he create useless courses and certifications to fool people around and get easy money from them.
At the end, these certifications are worthless and it will be just a waste of money.
At the moment, Smolin Anatoly is alone, without work on international field and try to build more robbery to sustain it's daily bases need.
"Alphadefensecorp.com" is Smolin Anatoly new toy to attract people and rob money from them.

Just stay away from anything managed by Somlin Anatoly, "Alphadefensecorp.com" or 'Grampus" or "Aplha shield". All these refenrences are only scamming traps.

I have been warned by some of my contacts working on recruitment and CP contracting companies.

Alecto
HR executive officer
Back to top Go down

Beware scamming and worthless companies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STING Bodyguards International :: Training-
Jump to: